What things are needed in a bedroom? Here’s a bedroom item checklist to help you outfit a bedroom.
You’ll need to adjust it to fit your budget, climate, style and size of space. This checklist is based on an adult or adults, living in a cold climate (in the winter) that’s dry year round.
[checklist-box title=”Bedroom Checklist” extraTitle=”” extraUrl=””]
- Duvet Cover (we prefer zippered duvet covers)/ Duvet Clips
- Blanket / Throw (Eddie Bauer blankets are the best!)
- Heated Mattress Pad with Timer
- Humidifier/Air Purifier (our review)
- Decorative Pillows for your bed
- Venta humidifier/air purifier/diffuser in one! See our Venta review video here.
- Area Rug (optional)
- Drapery Panels & Rods / Blinds
- Lamps / Lighting, Dimmer, Smart Lights that go on/off at set preset times
- Night Stand
- Alarm Clock
- Hanging Door / Full Length Mirror
- Accessory Organizers
- Underbed Boxes
- Space Heater
Click the image to see reviews/pricing:
Save for later – Pin this Post: