Moms, as we said in our videos, Diana is pregnant and close to having her baby boy! That’s why you’ll see more baby items on our review list including disposable baby changing pads. You can use baby disposable baby changing mats for travel, in your diaper bag, or even under the sheets of your baby mattress. Buying them online in bulk saves you money and is a great buy for reducing cleanup on your changing table.
Note: we use affiliate links so if you shop through our links we may earn a commission.
You can find them here:
Protect your things from barf, spit up, pee and poop. This product makes cleaning up easier for moms.
How to Keep your Baby Changing Pad Clean
Baby changing table disposable liners will save you from changing pad covers as often. They make your job easier and your sheets, baby mattress, and everything last longer.
- Use them on your diaper-changing table at home.
- Use under the bassinet sheet.
- Put it in your diaper bag to use on-the-go.
- Put them under your baby when he starts to poop and has an upset stomach to avoid a bigger mess.
- On the couch or in the baby stroller.
- Resealable bag easily fits in your purse or pack.
Incontinence Pad Review
Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes
In addition to disposable changing pads, NorthsShore has highly rated, thick, absorbent baby wipes you can buy in bulk. Many mainstream brands have been called out for the chemicals in their baby wipes, so they’ve come out with “natural baby wipes” or versions of their products that don’t contain parabens, fragrances, or other ingredients that have been called into question.
If your baby has sensitive skin or you just want something that costs less and is more gentle, you’ll like that they are:
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and alcohol-free baby wipes.
- HEAVY DUTY: resists tearing.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: with soothing Aloe and Calendula.
- Buy on Amazon in 3 packs of 64 each (total of 192 wipes) of about 11¢ each, slightly less (1¢ each less) than buying that amount of national brand hypoallergenic wipes. Save even more with Amazon’s Subscribe & Save (plus never run out).
- Save an additional 85¢ every time you get a reorder with Amazon’s Subscribe & Save which is an autoship program with no obligation.
- 7 x 8 inches (65 inches). Compare to the leading national brand that is smaller: 9.1 x 5.8 inches (52.78 inches).